KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®: Adventurous. Epic. Heroic.
You can see it… You can experience it… You won’t believe it! KÀ, the unprecedented, gravity-defying production by Cirque du Soleil takes adventure to an all-new level. Be awed by a dynamic theatrical landscape, as an entire empire appears on the KÀ colossal stage and a captivating display of aerial acrobatics envelops the audience. Witness the extraordinary performance that TIME Magazine calls “Bigger than Vegas.”
About the Show
- The stage at KÀ rotates 360 degrees.
- Each night, two tons of granular cork (one ton per show) simulates sand in the Wash-up scene.
- During pre-show, 120 fireballs are discharged measuring 9 meters in height and reaching temperatures of 648 degrees Celsius.
- More than 110 live arrows are shot through the air at each performance. The artists spend many hours in training to learn proper archery techniques.
- The boat in the Storm scene weighs 816 kilograms and is completely manipulated onstage by the artists.
- Directed by Robert Lepage
- Children must be 5 years or older to attend this show.