Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil®: Whimsical. Colorful. Acrobatic.
Mystère is the original must-see Cirque du Soleil production that combines high-energy acrobatics and dramatic dance set to the thunderous rhythms of the Taïko drums. Featuring an international cast of over 67 artists, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery. Only at Treasure Island.
About the Show
- The Female Bungee Costume in Mystère has over 2,500 sequins applied by hand. The application takes over 20 hours for one costume.
- Mystère Guitarist Bruce Rickerd has performed in more than 11,000 shows in the show’s 24-year history, earning him a Guinness World Record.
- During each show, the Laquais perform 122 jumps in 7 minutes and 15 seconds, reaching heights of over 20 feet!
- There are more than 1,500 pairs of shoes in the wardrobe department.
- Directed by Franco Dragone
- There is no age limit to attend this show. Children 2 years or younger may attend without a purchased ticket by sitting in the lap of parent or guardian. Children 3 years or older must have a purchased ticket.
The original Cirque du Soleil must-see. Featuring an international cast, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery.
If someone were to dream of a cathedral to the goddesses of earth and rebirth, and then dare to build it on the Vegas strip, this would be Mystère.